SEKID office temporary closure
September 3, 2019
The City of Kelowna, SEKID Gulley Rd office will be closed to the public effective August 31, 2019 up to 2 weeks.
Payments can be mailed in, made online through your bank or dropped in the night deposit box at the office.
The following is a list of contacts if you require information or have a service request:
- Billing Inquires - City of Kelowna 250-469-8757, option 2
- Construction Inquires Community Liaison Officer - Call Scott 250-801-3024 or email CLO@eac.bc.ca
- General project and servicing inquires - Water Integration office – 250-469-8561
- AG Servicing Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Requests - Lorraine 250-469-8561
- Water Quality Hotline – 250-469-8475 or email@example.com
- Water Pressure issues - 250-469-8561
- Tax & Toll Inquiries from Lawyers or notaries - fill out form send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call the SEKID office at 250-861-4200 for the answering service to be directed to a person that can assist you.
- EMERGENCIES – call 250-469-8801 press (3)
- For updates on water alerts or to e-subscribe for updates, visit kelowna.ca/water
Auto debit forms or the opt in form can be sent to - email@example.com.Information for changes to billing.