The following forms can be filled and printed for your convenience. Please contact district staff at 250-861-4200 if you can't find the form you're looking for, need assistance completing a form, or have any questions.

  • E Services -   Please follow the link provided to register to have your water bill emailed to you and have the ability to check the status of your account online.

  •  Pre- Authorized Debit Form - To have payments automatically withdrawn from your account. Please send in a copy of a VOID cheque with your form.  Please note that the bills will be coming from SEKID, but it will appear as CITY OF KELOWNA in your bank and bank statements.

  • Tax & Toll Request Form - For Lawyers or Notaries to obtain the water tax and water billing information for land transfers.

  • Change of Ownership Form – to provide the District with your billing address, phone number and email address if you are a new owner in the District.

  • Change of Address Form - to provide the District with a change of address or update contact information. Please note we only send bills to the registered owner of the property or Property Manager.

  • Special Irrigation Application Form - to request early turn on or late turn off of irrigation water.  Note this is subject to office approval.

  • Repair Release Form - for repairs to services done by the District for repairs that are not District property.

  • Service Request Form – to request a non emergency repair or turn on or off of services for repairs. 

  • Application to Purchase water rights - to apply to purchase water rights or additional water rights for your property.  The purchase of water rights is subject to availability and Board approval. 

Forms can be faxed to 250-862-4213, emailed to or mailed to:

South East Kelowna Irrigation District
PO Box 28064 RPO East Kelowna
Kelowna BC V1W 4A6